I’ve been a Religious Studies professor at MUN since July 2007. My research, teaching and supervision broadly consider Islam in contemporary France and in Canada.
Fields Of Research
- Islam in the West (France, Canada)
- Method and Theory, Secularization Theory
- Islam, Interpretations of Sharia
- Women and Islam, Gender Studies
- Religion and Public Policy in Canada
I am currently on leave.
Fall 2012 (tentative teaching schedule, times TBA)
RELS 2340 – An Introduction to Islam
ANTH/RELS 3053 – Religion and Anthropology
RELS 6100 – Interpretations of Religion
Office Hours - Winter 2011